Mobile Payment Channel
NITEL offers an advanced Mobile Payment Integration Platform that enables aggregation of various service providers’ payment handling processes and enables access to these service providers by various integrated payment processors, principally off mobile payment applications. The platform offers the following benefits;
- Provides a wide array of standard and customized reports for better settlement management and performance metrics.
- Easy management of customer payment transactions processing through a centralized conduit, therefore an attractive customer management partner.
- Enables quicker integration of payment system to service providers core systems since it is purpose designed for integration.
- NITEL has built expertise in undertaking integration work for mobile payment systems whether into service provides or payment channel partners such as financial institutions and mobile network operators.
- NITEL has a full scale customer and partner Helpdesk which greatly improves the operators’ customer experience and value proposition.
Presently the service integrates leading mobile payment services brands namely Airtel Money, TNM Mpamba as well as bank-based mobile payment services for NBM Mo626 and OIBM Mmanja into some of the largest utilities providers in Malawi notably ESCOM, Blantyre Water Board and Northern Region Water Board.